Support Small Business Saturday in Austin
Small Business Saturday takes place every November, right between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This annual shopping event is a great opportunity for Austin residents to shop small and support locally owned businesses. We know that so many people in the Austin community already support local businesses in Austin. After all, that’s part of what’s meant by “Keep Austin Weird”.
Make the Switch to Small
This year, take Small Business Saturday a step further. Besides buying local from stores and eating at locally owned restaurants, consider switching your home service providers to locally owned businesses.
As a major metro area, Austin has many national brand HVAC providers serving the area. Many of these companies have just recently opened a branch of a larger regional or national brand in the Austin market.
McCullough Heating & Air Conditioning is a local business serving Austin since 1977. When you choose McCullough for your home comfort needs, you’re choosing to support your fellow Austinites – from our technicians, to our office staff, to our leadership team.
Why Shop Small?
Small Business Saturday serves as a reminder to consumers (that’s you!) the role you play in helping small businesses like ours thrive. The fact is that every day of the year is important for small businesses. But in particular, there’s several reasons shopping small is important:
- Build Community – small businesses make Austin feel like home – and like nowhere else.
- Create Jobs – patronizing small businesses keeps Austinites employed – and when those businesses grow, new jobs will be right here in Austin.
- Local Economy – small businesses use the goods and services of other small businesses. Your choice to support one local business can have a widespread impact on the local economy.
- Giving Back – local businesses care deeply about the issues facing their communities, and that’s certainly true for us: we support many Austin charitable organizations.
Support Small Businesses… Without Shopping
Perhaps you don’t need HVAC repair, you have a few years before you need to replace your HVAC, and you’ve already had maintenance this season. First, look at you! What a rockstar. There are many more ways you can support us and your other favorite Austin businesses without spending a dime:
- Leave a Review – Positive reviews have an enormous impact on other homeowners. We’ll bet you read at least one review before you choose to patronize a business – because 93% of people say that online reviews influence their decision. A quick review can help others make an informed decision.
- Refer a Friend – Let your friends and family know about your favorite Austin businesses. Your recommendation from a neighbor would mean the world to us!
- Connect on Social – Follow your favorite small businesses on social media! By connecting with businesses, you’re helping them build their network. That helps other homeowners discover us.
McCullough is a Locally Owned Austin HVAC Business
We hope that you’ll be celebrating Small Business Saturday this year! Here at McCullough Heating & Air Conditioning, we would certainly appreciate your support. If you need repair, replacement, or maintenance, reach out to us for heating and cooling service. We can also help improve your indoor air quality or weatherize your home. Contact us anytime for 24/7 service: (737) 788-7426 .