McCullough Comfort Club:
- Priority service when you need it
- 20% off diagnostic service call fee
- 15% off on repair service will save you money on all necessary repairs
- Emergency Service 365 x 24 x 7, with NO overtime charges, ever
- Two Year Warranty on repair parts (normally 90 days)
Life is More Comfortable When You Have a PlanTM
Why should you invest in a maintenance program?
Your HVAC system runs more hours than your car, and—just like a car—regular maintenance is essential to keep your system operating and peak efficiency.
Our Comfort Club can:
- Reduced cooling and heating costs
- Improves your equipment's efficiency so you get the most out of your investment
- Protects your home and assures proper and safe equipment operation for your family
- Peace of mind by adding years to your HVAC equipment life-span
- Improved dependability and service available when you want it
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Help maintain your manufacturer's warranty
Protect. Prevent. Save.
The Comfort Club provides a thorough inspection of all key elements of your heating and cooling system. Our technicians inspect all key aspects of your system to help ensure that it is operating safely and efficiently.
|Checklist||Cooling Season||Heating Season|
|Moving parts (lubricate)|
|Heating or Cooling temperature split|
|Indoor & outdoor cooling coil|
|Condensate drain lines|
|Refrigerant line insulation|
|Contractor points, capacitors and relays|
|Amp draw on motors|
|Carbon Monoxide safety|
HVAC Maintenance is More Than Just Replacing Filters
A typical maintenance check-up will include tightening all electrical connections and measuring the voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
Sign up / Schedule Your Biannual Maintenance Appointment
We want to keep your HVAC system working in peak performance for as long as possible.