McCullough Comfort Club:
- Priority service when you need it
- 20% off diagnostic service call fee
- 15% off on repair service will save you money on all necessary repairs
- Emergency Service 365 x 24 x 7, with NO overtime charges, ever
- Two Year Warranty on repair parts (normally 90 days)
Life is More Comfortable When You Have a PlanTM
Why should you invest in a maintenance program?
Your HVAC system runs more hours than your car, and—just like a car—regular maintenance is essential to keep your system operating and peak efficiency.
Our Comfort Club can:
- Reduced cooling and heating costs
- Improves your equipment's efficiency so you get the most out of your investment
- Protects your home and assures proper and safe equipment operation for your family
- Peace of mind by adding years to your HVAC equipment life span
- Improved dependability and service available when you want it
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Help maintain your manufacturer's warranty
Protect. Prevent. Save.
The Comfort Club provides a thorough inspection of all key elements of your heating and cooling system. Our technicians inspect all key aspects of your system to help ensure that it is operating safely and efficiently.
|Checklist||Cooling Season||Heating Season|
|Moving parts (lubricate)|
|Heating or Cooling temperature split|
|Indoor & outdoor cooling coil|
|Condensate drain lines|
|Refrigerant line insulation|
|Contractor points, capacitors and relays|
|Amp draw on motors|
|Carbon Monoxide safety|
HVAC Maintenance is More Than Just Replacing Filters
A typical maintenance checkup will include tightening all electrical connections and measuring the voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
Sign up / Schedule Your Biannual Maintenance Appointment
We want to keep your HVAC system working in peak performance for as long as possible.
At McCullough Heating & Air Conditioning, we have been providing Austin homeowners with custom and quality HVAC solutions for decades. We treat our clients like family and use the full extent of our experience and resources to provide you with optimal solutions that improve comfort, efficiency, and quality of life in your home.
Our HVAC maintenance agreements in Austin are top notch. Call us or reach out to us online to find out more!
Why Sign Up for Maintenance Agreements?
Heating and cooling systems are essentially complex and large-scale machines, much in the same way that your vehicle is. While they work, they incur many of the same issues as a car—wear and tear, grime and particle buildup, loosening connections. Maintenance aims to mitigate or remove these problems, resulting in a well-preserved system that operates at (or close to) the same level it did on the day the system was installed.
Because you rely on your systems every year, maintenance is an extremely important part of keeping your system healthy and efficient. Rather than scheduling each individual service—or running the risk of forgetting—signing up for a maintenance agreement ensures that your system is cared for as needed, providing optimal results over a long span of time.
Additionally, our maintenance service agreements provide you with a number of distinct advantages. In addition to two precision tune-ups a year, you gain access to:
- Priority service for air conditioner and heating scheduling
- 20% off of our diagnostic service call fee
- 15% off all heating and cooling repair services while under a current maintenance plan
- 24/7 emergency HVAC service with no overtime charges
- An extended warranty on parts we use for your HVAC repairs
Benefits of Scheduling Routine HVAC Maintenance Service
Scheduling heating maintenance and AC maintenance consistently is about more than just keeping your system in shape. Routine service has real benefits, and we guarantee you’ll notice the difference. By setting up a maintenance agreement with McCullough, you stand to gain:
- Improved HVAC efficiency. By keeping your system clean and properly calibrated, we can help the system to work less hard, for better results. This means shorter cycle times, less energy wasted, and lower energy costs.
- Reduced risks of a breakdown or costly repair. Routine heating maintenance and AC maintenance services serve to protect your system’s important moving parts, helping to reduce the frequency of breakdowns.
- Longer HVAC system lifespans. Systems that are poorly maintained, or not maintained at all, lose efficiency rapidly and tend to break down years ahead of their projected lifespan.
- Protection for your heating and cooling system’s warranty. Most modern HVAC manufacturer’s warranties stipulate that annual or semi-annual maintenance must be kept up with to keep the warranty valid.
Contact McCullough for Superior HVAC Maintenance Agreements in Austin, Texas
Through superior customer service and comprehensive HVAC services, we strive to provide our clients with all they need to stay comfortable all throughout the year. If you’re ready to join up and start enjoying the advantages of a routinely scheduled HVAC maintenance agreement, McCullough is ready to provide!
Contact us online, or call us to find out more about how a maintenance service agreement can benefit you and your Travis County home!